Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why am I so Stupid??

Long time no 'see' blogspot..
since the last day of the SPM..
i din post any blog..

i feel so upset for these few days..
i attended the driving lesson..
i went together vf my bro..
the trainer is a'LAO AH PEK'..
an old man..
he is such a talkative guy..hehe
but i think he is good in teaching..
i understand what was he teaching..
but..dunno y..
i couldnt drive it properly..
i couldnt control my legs..
i stepped on the oil too hard..
and left the clutch to fast..
the car was like flying..
moves very fast..
like racing..keke..
but my bro drove very good..
i just felt i was so stupid..
an easy thing also cnt learn..also cant do well..
y??..
tml will the second lesson..
im scared..
im worrying..can i drive well??..
can i drive well like my bro did??..
will the trainer feel surprise on my improvement??

i was hoping to get my P Lisence as fast as possible..
but now..
im wondering..
will i pass the driving test??..
since the first driving lesson..

No comments: